Pangere Center Team
Dr. Gerald Fishman, director of the Pangere Center, is recognized by professionals and peers as the “go-to” specialist for inherited retinal diseases. Dr. Fishman and his staff are committed to providing exemplary patient care.
Gerald A. Fishman, M.D.
Director, Pangere Center
Principle Investigator, Clinical Trials at Pangere Center
Professor Emeritus of Ophthalmology, University of Illinois
at Chicago, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
The Best Doctors in America
Top Doctors in America
Top Doctors in Chicago
Pangere Center Staff
- Fred T. Collison, O.D., F.A.A.O., Clinical and Research Associate
- Adrienne Adelman, Business Manager
- Paola Andreuzzi, B.A., C.O.T., Ophthalmic Research Technician (Spanish-fluent)
- Carol White, C.C.R.C., Clinical Research Coordinator
- Diana Randle, Patient Care Coordinator
Current Positions of Former Research Associates
- Robert Chun, O.D.
Ophthalmology Clinical Assistant Professor, Loyola University; Director, Ophthalmologic Electrophysiology
- Mohamed Genead, M.D.
Executive Medical Director, Allegro Ophthalmics
- Fred T. Collison, O.D., F.A.A.O.
Clinical and Research Associate, Pangere Center
- Serena Salvatori, M.D.
Medical Retina Fellow, Bristol Eye Hospital, U.K.
- Anastasios Anastasakis, M.D.
Ophthalmic Surgeon, Athens Eye Clinic, Greece
- Azzrah Thobani, O.D., F.A.A.O.
Managing Optometrist, LensCrafters
For more information, please contact: