Come out with your friends and family to experience performances by some of Chicago’s greatest artists with and without disabilities in music, dance, art, storytelling and more while witnessing firsthand the impact of access and inclusion in our community. Don’t miss out on a special guest performance by Avett Ray, a seven-year-old piano prodigy and YouTube sensation who happens to be visually impaired and has appeared on national television including American Idol.
- When: Saturday, September 14, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Where: Navy Pier | 600 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago
Wave Wall Performance Platform, located adjacent to the Ferris Wheel
In the event of rain, the event will be held inside Navy Pier’s Food Experience near Ben & Jerry’s
- Tickets: This is a free event!
- Getting There: Navy Pier is served by CTA bus lines and also has several drop off locations for paratransit services. Click here for a map of Navy Pier
- Accessibility: Navy Pier is accessible to all visitors. For more information, click here
Support Center Stage for Access and Inclusion as an Individual
If you would like to support this event as a donor, simply click on DONATE and apply your donation to Center Stage for Access and Inclusion! It’s fast and easy. $1, $2, $5, $10, it all adds up. Funds raised will directly support more than 30 Lighthouse programs which benefit people with disabilities and Veterans.