The 2021-2022 school year application is now open. Now is the time to apply for fall Preschool enrollment!
The Judy and Ray McCaskey Preschool at The Chicago Lighthouse is full-day program that provides children with a top-tier education from highly experienced and respected educators in an inclusive and nurturing environment. The first-of-its-kind in the Midwest, our unique Preschool offers a blended classroom where children with and without vision impairments or other disabilities learn and grow together. This approach helps our students develop empathy and respect for diversity from a young age.
Highlights of our Preschool Include:
- 100% kindergarten readiness among all students
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- Highly experienced and respected educators
- Therapeutic services available onsite, including orientation & mobility and art therapy
- Learning materials adapted to meet each child’s individual needs
- Central location in the Illinois Medical District, close to public transportation including CTA Blue and Pink lines, Metra, and Ashland/Roosevelt/Damen buses
Our Preschool program is full-day Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
See how our unique approach helps our children develop empathy respect for diversity.
For more information, please contact:
Administrative Assistant, Children’s Development Center