Call Centers at The Chicago Lighthouse
What We Do
Since 2012, The Chicago Lighthouse’s call centers have provided top-of-the-line customer service to a range of clients—from university hospital and health systems to business compliance hotlines. In addition to benefiting from our superior standards, our clients know they are helping to provide meaningful jobs for individuals who are blind, visually impaired, disabled, and Veterans. These partnerships generate revenue to help support The Chicago Lighthouse’s 40 social service programs, which assist over 67,000 people annually.
- 30% of all Call Center staff are blind, visually impaired, disabled or Veterans.
Call Center Features
- HIPAA and PCI compliant
- Call center agents who are dedicated to your account
- Lower attrition rates than the industry standard
- We manage and scale our staff to ensure Key Performance Indicators are met
- Transparent billing
- We do not bill for any amount of hold times