ICVP in the Media
The Chicago Lighthouse, the Illinois Institute of Technology, and Rush University Medical Center have launched a clinical trial that may help people who are completely blind regain some light perception. The Intracortical Visual Prosthesis (ICVP) is a first-of-its-kind group of wireless implants that connect directly to the brain’s visual cortex, bypassing the retina and optic nerves. Check out the segments below by Foundation Fighting Blindness, Vision Forward, Eyewire TV, and others to learn more about the clinical trial and participation eligibility.
- Vision Monday Story | 8/20/21
- Blind Service Association Q&A | 8/12/21
- Vision Forward’s “TEC Talk Live” Segment | 7/30/21
- Foundation Fighting Blindness “Eye on the Cure” Podcast Interview | 7/30/21
- Eyewire News Segment | 7/21/21
- Chicago Lighthouse Facebook Live Informational Session | 4/15/21