The Chicago Lighthouse offers a 30-day warranty for all items sold in the store with the following requirements:
- For all watches, The Chicago Lighthouse 30-day warranty applies. Any manufacturer’s extended warranty will be handled directly with them.
- All watches being returned or exchanged must be in salable condition, in its original packaging with no markings on the box, undamaged, and accompanied by the original receipt.
- The 30-day warranty does not cover external damage due to use, such as scratches, chipped paint, cracks, etc. The manufacturers only warrant mechanical failure and not wear and tear on the products or a drained battery. We cannot make refunds on products that look used in any way.
- If an item is defective, please call the store within the first 15 days for a return authorization number. We will exchange for an identical item. You must follow this procedure even though you may not be able to come into the store within the first 30 days from the date of the sale.
- Software and medical devices and sunglasses cannot be returned.